Resale and Handcrafts welcome!
Saturday, November 19, 2022, 9am-3pm at Lake Whitney Arts, 500 S Bosque (Hwy 22), Whitney TX
Exhibitor Registration is OPEN! Keep reading!
THIS IS AN ENTIRELY OUTDOOR EVENT, but we'll have hot coffee free for vendors all day, and depending on the temps, possibly some outdoor heat sources. Bathroom access (indoors) will be available to exhibitors only.
BOOTH SPACES are roughly 12x12, with your vehicle parked immediately next to your booth. Cost is $35 ($45 after Novemeber 3). Space is limited! We can only fit 22 exhibitors on gravel. If the weather is dry, we can fit an additional 3 exhibitors in the grassy areas.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE THEATRE. We very rarely check messages. Email or messaging through facebook is the best way to get in touch with us if needed.
Already registered (thank you!)
Brown's Bee Removal & Apiary
Hometown Hero Designs
Punk Poultry Media
Triple T Treasures
Radde Tannenbaum Farm
Scentsy Wickless Candles
PRD Bath, LLC
Fall Fling Vendor Fair & Holiday Handcrafts Market 2022 Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ)
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 8:40am the day of the event. Vendors may begin setting up at 7:30am the day of Fall Fling. Break down can start no sooner than 3:00pm and must be completed by 3:45pm. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Vendor tables/ booths must be manned and intact until the event closes at 3pm. Lake Whitney Arts Association is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Duplication: Only one booth per MLM company will be permitted. Lake Whitney Arts Association reserves the right to decline any application if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the event or its participants.
4. Vendor Responsibility: Vendor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. Lake Whitney Arts Association expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Vendors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each vendor is responsible for the conduct of their representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the event.
5. Vendor Spaces: Vendor spaces are 10x10 feet and will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for event attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have assigned; this includes any rails, stands, tables, or additional equipment.
6. One business per booth: Only one (1) business per booth; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized representative of Lake Whitney Arts Association.
7. Food Items: No ready-to-eat food items will be permitted except from approved food truck vendors or LWA concessions.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
9. Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come, first-served basis as electricity is not available in all areas. Electrical service requires a $10 additional fee.
.....a. Electricity access MAY NOT be used for portable electric heaters.
b. Please bring a 30' (or longer) extension cord.
10. Music: Music will be provided.
11. Tables & Chairs: Each Vendor should furnish their own chairs, tables, and canopy. If you wish to rent tables (first come, first served), please choose those options at registration. We DO NOT provide canopies.
12. ALL BOOTHS ARE OUTDOORS. It is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since most of the area is on flat, but un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/sandbags in case of windy weather. Indoor restroom access will be available for vendors only.
13. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable or transferable. Lake Whitney Arts Association is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the vendor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as a Vendor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
14. Indemnification: Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lake Whitney Arts Association from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the vendors at the Lake Whitney Arts Fall Fling Vendor Fair & Holiday Handcrafts Market.
No booth will be considered reserved without BOTH Exhibitor Information and Payment
Please email a photo of your products/booth to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Registration Step 1: Exhibitor Information
Exhibitor Registration Step 2: PAYMENT
Please be sure to submit your exhibitor information above (via the Submit button) before submitting payment.